Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- An interesting look at Lynyrd Skynyrd's Sweet Home Alabama and the song's meaning.
- Just when you thought that Facebook couldn't get any scummier. I'm not on Facebook but I'm sure these maggots have my data too. If you're still on Facebook take a long look in the mirror an ask yourself why.
- The unusual books that shaped billionaires, mega best-selling authors, and other prodigies. So many books - so little time.
- And while we are talking about books - here's Shane Parrish's recommended reading list for 2018. I'm getting fearful of getting a complex related to the knowledge that there's so many great books out there that I haven't read or even heard of!
- And once again speaking of books - a day long trip to the Last Bookstore in LA is now on my bucket list
- Interesting opinion - why Vladimir Putin is a terrible strategist
- This is such a great story. Syracuse should be proud of getting such a high caliber recruit.
Post a Comment