Monday, December 31, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting story on how a group of Russian engineers have been scamming slot machines around the world

- Cool - MRI showing what happens inside our mouths when we speak

- US Surgeon General says it's high time to relax marijuana rules

- Am I an awful person for laughing at this?

- North and South Korea hold ceremony to start the linking of railroads between the two countries. The story of the progress being made here is vastly underplayed by the US media. I wonder why?

- Your periodic reminder of things you control

- Are we approaching the end for Rob Gronkowski? I agree with Tm E. Curran - I think this season will be Gronk's last as a football player.

No comments:

Post a Comment