Sunday, June 14, 2020

Matthew Slater

"When you start looking at people as individuals -- not necessarily men/women, not necessarily black/white, not necessarily Democrat/Republican -- who they are, what their story is, what their life journey has been like, just try to connect and meet with them where they are. I think we've kind of moved away from that, with where we are in our society now. I hope that we can kind of move back in that direction. I have a lot of hope and faith that is something we can move toward as we navigate this uncertain time." - Matthew Slater

Patriots fans who have been paying attention know what a special person Matthew Slater is. I would vote for this man for any office he runs for but I think he plans to go into ministry once his playing days are over.

Quote via the excellent Mike Reiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment