Sunday, June 14, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- VDH on name-changing and statue toppling. I remember a couple of decades ago being surprised that Fort Bragg was actually named after a Confederate General. It never seemed appropriate to me but VDH is probably right in that any changes should wait for a bit.

- Heh Heh

- Three indicted for throwing Molotov cocktails at NYPD vehicles face life in prison. Good!

- Why Officer Derek Chauvin may be acquitted of murder in the case of George Floyd's death. Makes a compelling case though I fear if Officer Chauvin is not convicted of at least manslaughter we may see another round of riots.

- Scholars raise concerns about teaching on Zoom after it acceded to Chinese government demands. (Hat tip Stephen Landry)

- In business there are four things to avoid when delivering bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment