Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Steven Pressfield: Abrahams on the carpet.
- If you have a Netgear home WiFi router you may be in danger of being hacked. (Or at least more danger than normally.)
- Would be funny if the reality of the situation was just as ridiculous
- Voting with their feet: Parents taking their kids out of traditional public schools.
- Could China's House of Cards Finally Collapse? There's been warning signs for a long time for those paying attention.
Whoever heard of homeschooling even 10 years ago? Now, who wants to send kids to indoctrination camps called schools? Whom to blame? Teachers or teachers unions? Administrators who outnumber teachers? I sure don't know, but I am thankful I don't have kids in school.ReplyDelete