Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- The divisiveness of diversity mismanagement.

- From the archives: Mari Andrew with 100 things I know.

- The CBO needs to change.

- In 2026 - all remaining China doves and apologists are suspect.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    I expect our representation to debate the issuse and pass a budget instead of passing continuing resolutions for almost 40 years. The play it again Sam approach to budgets is unconstitutional. If they dont have the time for debating our financial situation then they are obviously unqualified for the position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree and part of me wants to see a presidential candidate run on the pledge not to sign any continuing resolutions but wait for Congress to do their job and pass a budget. Don't care if the government gets shut down and long as social security and military checks get sent out. That might turn many into single issue voters.

    ReplyDelete