Sunday, March 20, 2016

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I think most middle of road voters in America are now thinking along the lines of "Well Barack Obama was bad but at least he wasn't Donald Trump bad"... Strange and intriguing - Kevin Spacey and the Florida Panthers (I think I'm buying one of those sweatshirts)... 90% of the time if you are speaking with someone over the age of 21 and one of their first introductory sentences begins with "My dad was..." - you are speaking with a moron... I agree - this is pure genius... Here's hoping the Red Sox are on the phone right now talking possible trade with the White Sox for disgruntled ace Chris Sale... Hockey parents are the best... Went to a bar that had a drink called the R. Kelly. Hard lemonade is one of the ingredients. That's either genius or disgusting (I vote for the latter)... Cool story about David Ortiz meeting a 92-year old WWII vet... If you are doing a physics special on TV - are you contractually obligated to have at least one scene in a pool hall?... Interesting - scientists now say that walking burns more calories than previously thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment