Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Top 5 - Rumors About Wuhan Virus that May Have Truth to Them
1. The virus originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The circumstantial evidence for this is really starting to mount up.
2. The use of public transportation greatly increased the spread of the virus. Especially subways and buses.
3. The use of elevators helped spread the virus
4. Diabetics are more prone to getting sick because the pin-pricks done on finger tips for blood-sugar test strips provide easy entry to the body by the touching of contaminated surfaces (I may have just made that one up)
5. CNN is a jointly owned venture between the Communist Chinese and the DNC. I think this is no longer a rumor.