Saturday, April 11, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Have to give Dana White credit for trying so hard to stage UFC 249. Long live Fight Island!

- LA without cars or pollution

- The cornavirus Wuhan virus crisis is turning Americans of both parties against China. As well it should!

- The Risk of Discovery. (Via Tim Ferriss' Five Bullet Friday)

- How's your tsundoku? Mine keeps growing no matter how I try to put a dent in it.

- One month later, sports remain shut down. An inventory of where the different pro leagues (and I include college football as a pro league) stand. I think both college and NFL schedules should be published and if the home team cannot host an event because of lockdowns then that team simply takes an "L" and forfeits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment