Thursday, April 01, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

It can't be said often enough - the overwhelming evidence indicates that the worldwide pandemic originated in a lab in Wuhan and that the Chinese have covered that up. Don't trust China - China is asshole!... I'd watch a "news" network where clearly mentally disturbed people rant about their take on the news, politics, and general life beliefs. If people went too far off the rails the producers could start playing the Benny Hill theme music and cut to commercial. I'd call it the Crazy News Network (CNN)... There's now multiple generations/age groups who have been scarred by the fear mongering and mask wearing to the point they now believe that life's too short to care about sports or to risk one's health going to an arena. This is one of the major unexplored reasons for the drop in all sports TV ratings. Ain't going away either... Interesting - GameStop is still selling for over $189 per share... Bless me Father for I have sinned - I was supposed to give up betting on the Boston Celtics for Lent. I've failed miserable. And am paying a price for my lack of willpower (just wish it was only saying some Our Fathers and Hail Marys)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment