Monday, April 05, 2021

More Linky Links

More stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- West Virginia implements the most expansive school choice program in the country. Good for West Virginia! It will be interesting to see how this program effects state standardized test score. (HT Instapundit)

- Personal data from over 500 million Facebook users leaked online. Why anyone is still on Facebook is beyond me.

- Why is Africa the global COVID "Cold Spot" and why are we afraid to talk about it?  When science isn't politically correct it becomes cancelled.

- Cracking the Case of London's Elusive, Acrobatic Rare-Book Thieves

2 comments:

  1. Look at the statistics for Covid in Uganda. Very few deaths (there were 319, as I recall) , and 48 million people. The Covid Cold Spot article doesn't mention the prevalence of Hydroxychloroquine in Uganda. Why isn't this looked at, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an aspect I didn't consider either when reading it. Sharp eyes.

    I assumed it was genetics (which you can't speak about), Vitamin D (sunlight exposure bad for governments who want to lock people inside all day), and obesity.

    ReplyDelete