Monday, April 26, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Matt Taibbi: Why "Securing Democracy" Will Be Taught in Journalism Schools. Interesting tale of Glenn Greenwald's new book but I think Taibbi gives journalism schools too much credit in his title of the article.  

- NASA'a bold bet on Starship for the Moon may change spaceflight forever

- Matt Taibbi with an interesting and honest look at why some Democrats are so eager to repeal the SALT cap and basically give a tax break to the wealthiest 1% in Blue States.

Heh Heh

2 comments:

  1. Not sure that Matt Taibbi is right about the SALT cap. It affects me, and I have a long way to go to get to the 1% category. I still maintain the only equitable tax is a flat tax with no special carve outs for anyone. You pay the same as Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. That, of course, will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would support a flat tax that only kicks in once your income gets to twice or three times the poverty level.

    ReplyDelete