Friday, April 02, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

It is with regret that I announce that I am taking my name out of contention for the men's head basketball coach at both Texas and North Carolina. Please respect me and my family's decision on this. No media interviews will be granted at this time... Heh Heh... If sports requires masks to attend then the days of sellout crowds is over. I attended an NFL game that required masks at all-times and I wouldn't do that again. And if masks are required then the folks who who have already been made afraid of COVID will just have their fears confirmed. You won't get those folks to attend any games in person - especially in indoor arenas... Just like Obama promised to close Gitmo and that everyone could keep their doctors... 

No comments:

Post a Comment