Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Like a Viking!

I'm willing to bet that this doesn't help Mike Tice's chances of staying employed as the Viking's head coach:
Doyle said behavior on the cruise included oral sex, masturbation and playing with sex toys.

A source with direct knowledge of the case said Tuesday that accounts of Vikings players having public sex on at least one of the boats matched with what witnesses had reported.
File this under "you can't teach class" or if you like "why the Vikings will never win anything":
Prior to boarding, at least one group in a limo urinated on Cathy Hough's lawn in Mound, according to Hough and police. She said she confronted the men. "I said, 'Excuse me, do you mind?' And they looked at me as if I was crazy," Hough said Tuesday. "One of them said, "It's only water, ma'am,' and he continued peeing. I said no, it's not."
Reached for comment Ravens coach Brian Billick said, "Hey - its not that bad. It's not like they killed anyone."

HT Sports Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment