Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Red Sox - White Sox Game 1

OK - I'm a little late to the party here. I had to get an oil change (don't ask). I watched the first inning at a local American Legion where a bottle of Bud Light is just $1.85. Couple of thoughts from that first inning:

- Did you notice the jugular on Matt Clement pulsing like a motherf*cker in the first inning? That's a huge poker tell that someone's nervous and probably bluffing. In this case Clement was bluffing that he was actually able to handle the pressure.

- Is it me or does Erin Andrews look like a pre-nose job Jennifer Grey?

- I hope the Red Sox have Carlton Fisk throw out the first pitch at Fenway.

- The over under on this game was 9. 5-0 at the end of one? I took the over and the Red Sox - so it looks like a break even day so far.

- Middle of fourth and the score is 6-2 - the over is looking good. Can you believe that Konerko had 40 HR but only 100 RBI? BTW - here's a picture of Mike Piazza's wife. Here's another one that's NSFW. (I think she's in the process of sending me an email in the bottom right of that last picture.)

- 8-2 White Sox after Uribe hits the third White Sox HR of the day. I took the over after I heard Red Sox analyst Jerry Remy talk about how the ball jumps out of this park when the weather is warm. When is it going to start to jump out of the park for Red Sox hitters?

- 12-2 - well that's enough of this game for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment