Monday, October 24, 2005

Morning Links

Some morning links to ponder.

- I was on the fence about Harriet Miers. If figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt but if the Baseball Crank is off the fence then I'm second guessing my Swiss status on the subject (not that my opinion matters much to the administration).

- Just to note - I added Samantha Burns to the blogroll. You should check out her blog - good stuff and she updates it all the time.

- I meant to link to this blog over the weekend. CampKatrina is a blog by Spc. Phil Van Treuren who is a member of the Ohio Army National Guard who was deployed to help with Katrina relief. (I've also added him to the blogroll)

- I'm sick of the ACLU and so is John Leo. I could get behind an organization whose purpose was to protect the Bill of Rights but the ACLU has lost their way and now just selectively decides what to protect and what to prosecute.

- Not a link but just an observation - statistically anyone who picks up a chainsaw to cut wood is taking a bigger risk with their life than Tedy Bruschi is. How come the pundits never call lumberjacks "selfish"?

- David Glassko has his Gold Glove choices up at The Hardball Times. I know he means well but Kevin Millar as honorable mention does invalidate his entire approach. This is how stat guys get bad raps.

No comments:

Post a Comment