Wednesday, June 06, 2007

WSOP, POB and John Edwards Getting Snaked By a Gay Man

I've been meaning to remind people that now that the World series of Poker has begun (I think they are on the 4th event) and that THE best place for WSOP info and stories is over at the Tao of Poker. Nobody does poker better than Dr. Pauly.

I was reminded to post my reminder by a post over at Steve Silver's blog. No Steve was not posting about poker - he was posting about John Edwards almost getting "snaked" by a gay man. Now I'm not up on my gay terms - so I just assumed the gay guy wanted to do something to Edwards with his "snake".

This in turn made me think of the term POB (penis on back) which is not a gay term but in fact a poker related term. This made me think of Dr. Pauly and that's what prompted my reminder to check the Tao of Poker for all your WSOP updates.

If you aren't familiar with the term "POB" - read this post about the infamous Captain Tom and his wayward penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment