Friday, March 15, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Somebody pretty please ask Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez if she'd eat the moon if it were made of ribs. Or better yet ask her if the Sun is her favorite planet. Please, please, please... My current life goal is to live longer than Charles Bukowski did. That means if I make it to 75 I win!... Alex Trebek is the best!... Now that Beto is in the race - when does the Rent if Too Damn High guy announce he's running for President too?... "The tools for learning are abundant. It's the desire to learn that's scarce." - Naval Ravikant... "Stinktum" should be a word. It's so much nicer sounding than either "anus" or "sphincter"... How funny would it be if Odell Beckham Jr. didn't pass the Browns physical and had to return to the Giants? I have my fingers crossed because I enjoy a certain amount of chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment