Sunday, March 24, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting - 10 things I learned while teaching myself to code.

- Heh Heh

- The difference between behavior and intention

- Turns out that sound waves carry mass. "It is simply a fraction of the total mass of the system that travels with the wave, being displaced from one place to another." Sounds like Pilot Wave Theory on a Newtonian scale.

- How not to be stupid. It is helpful to constantly remind yourself that stupidity is "overlooking or dismissing conspicuously crucial information." Put another way - if you are not consciously present in the moment you are greatly increasing your chances of being stupid. (I know I've posted this article before but this is one of those pieces of advice that should be revisited from time to time)

- And speaking of stupidity

- Bruins Noel Acciari delivered a pummeling last night

No comments:

Post a Comment