Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Vince Young and the Wonderlic

When I heard that Vince Young's uncle was acting as his agent - the story of his reported 6 on the Wonderlic test all came clear to me. I think most people in the position to know have claimed that Young did not score a 6 but I think it can easily be inferred that his original score was low and probably below his second try score of 16. Ask yourself who would benefit from information like this coming out? Information that could cause Vince Young to slip in the draft and in the process cost himself hundreds of thousands of dollars. Who would be so calculating and so slimy to try and smear Vince Young as some sort of dummy?

Well a player agent of course.

I think if you looked at who the agents are for the players who may move up a slot or two in the draft if Young slips - then you will find the anonymous source for Vince Young scoring a 6 on the Wonderlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment