Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Search Engine Hits

I saw Samantha Burns post where some of the hits to her blog came from and I thought it was a good idea. So without further ado - of the last 100 visits to A Large Regular the following hits came from searchs for:

- Burger king Mascot (2 hits - for this post)
- Mike Piazza's wife (3 hits for this yummy post)
- Steagles hoax (not a hoax - true story)
- Dr. Hawkeye Pierce (for one of my favorite posts)
- Roethlisberger shaved by Letterman video (2 hits - I don't know why I got these)
- cartoon Mohammad (for this)
- Yeardly agents (no idea what they were looking for but they got a post by me asking if Yeardly Smith - the voice of Lisa Simpson - ever made love using the voice)
- Fantasy baseball team names (2 hits - for this post)
- anti-Christopher Hitchens (no idea why it came here)
- Tom Smykowski (from me mentioning Office Space)
- Sean Penn Nicholas Cage (for this)
- Kerry Campaign (3 hits - I've had more hits on this post than anything I've ever did - it helped that Instapundit linked to it 3-times)
- Jorge Posada wife Laura (no idea why it came to me but now I'm curious what she looks like)

For those like-wise curious - here's a picture of the Posada family

No comments:

Post a Comment