Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I don't understand why Pat White of West Virginia doesn't get more love regarding the Heisman Trophy. I think if you put Pat White on Ohio State - then the Buckeyes are still number 1 in the country. However, I'm not sure if you put Troy Smith on West Virginia whether they are still a top 5 team.... This is pretty sick. I'm tempted to make a "but dogs need love too" crack. Instead I will point out that the "bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a man died after having sex with a horse". So prior to the man dying having sex with a horse - it wasn't against the law to have sex with animals in Washington... Notre Dame is normally overvalued at home (they are just 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 home games) but I like them giving 13.5 points against UCLA today. Remember that the fighting Irish are coming off a bye week and I'm sure Charlie Weis will have them ready to play... Here's a pretty funny video. (Warning - don't even think of clicking if you are offendedby bad language)

No comments:

Post a Comment