Friday, December 11, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I wonder if President Trump will be attending the Army/Navy game on Saturday. If he does I'm guessing he'll be roundly applauded by those in attendance. I'd like to get back to another one of these games... As God as my witness - I thought Charlie Weiss was going to be a success as the coach of Notre Dame. Major mea culpa... Heh Heh... Every building, school, bridge and park in West Virginia currently named after Robert Byrd should immediately be re-named after the State's true favorite son General Chuck Yeager... Thinking it over and I think Breath by James Nestor was the best non-fiction book I read this year while The Long Ships book by Frans Bengtsson was the best fiction book... How awesome was Chuck Yeager? He was the one and only person Bo Jackson ever asked for an autograph... Think I speak for most New England Patriots fans when I say I hope they move on from Cam Newton as QB next season... 

No comments:

Post a Comment