Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The past few years being out at midnight (or even awake) on New Year's Eve hasn't been a big thing for me but I like that being my choice. Not the government's. Something fundamentally wrong with that... I think a good idea for a business would be replica 3-D printed Megalodon jaws and teeth. You'd find someplace in your home to display those - wouldn't you?...  Conspicuous Stupidity would be a good name for a band (or a rather apt descriptor of this point in US history)... John C. Woods - Master Sergeant, Master Executioner, but apparently not a very competent fellow... Kamala Harris has not yet resigned her U.S. Senate seat - and neither has Joe Biden! Seriously though - why hasn't Kamala Harris resigned her Senate seat? Makes you wonder...   

4 comments:

  1. I remember a fellow in I think Louisiana who found numerous Megalodon shark teeth while scuba diving. He seemed to have found a site that had a bunch. Very impressive. Yes, that would be fun to get the model to print those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a shark tooth model on Makerbot. When I get back to work, I will see about printing some up. If I am successful, I will send one your way.
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:56127

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - thanks. Make it a business. $10 per tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete