Chris Lynch's slanted view on sports, politics and entertainment.
Please send thoughts or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Watch out for streaming service price hikes in 2021
- I for one welcome our robot overlords
- Dan Wetzel on how to fix college football
- COVID-19 bill starts a 180-day countdown for UFO disclosures. Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any weirder.
- How Will You Measure Your Life? Excellent life advice.
I think Dan Wetzel makes some good points, but if you don't limit the conferences to two teams, then you are just going to put four SEC teams (of the eight) every year.
The more I think of an 8-team playoff - the more I like it. That's 7 bowl games all with something at stake. We have too many bowl games currently.