Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- SpaceX awarded close to $900 million in federal RDOF auction 

- The Textron Systems BattleHawk looks pretty cool. Although my opinion would change greatly if it were used by US police forces to break up peaceful anti-lockdown demonstrations (I kid)

- Steven Pressfield: Practice = Professional

- The San Francisco real estate market is in trouble 

- Interesting - did Bob Dylan sell his copyrights in order to avoid higher taxes in a Biden Administration?

- Another example of why Chuck Yeager was THE MANLIEST MAN

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why San Fran prices are down? Is it people crapping in the streets, or the realization that you don't have to live and work in a high priced city?
    I think New York City rents are down as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the high taxes aren't exactly an incentive to move to or stay in either city.

    ReplyDelete