Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Read this a few days ago and the thought has stuck in my head. That's probably because I feel that it is true. Where all the dead homeless in LA and San Fran?...  A Democratic Party slogan could easily be, "Everyone gets what [insert your preferred pronoun here] deserves." Only half joking - students of history may recognize how truly awful this suggestion is but sadly many, many more will actually think this is a cool idea... Think I'm going to start calling everyone "Doctor." Can't be too careful these days (plus this way I'll never have to remember another name - everyone will just be "Doctor" to me)... Caligula was Topher Grace?... President William Henry Harrison drank hard cider from a gourd - a fact that just sounds funny when said out loud... Put me in the camp that thinks the Patriots should start Jarrett Stidham for the last two games of the season. The fans have seen enough of Cam Newton to know he's not a keeper. If Bill Belichick plays Newton instead of Stidham then he's just being a dick (or trying to tank the last two games on purpose).. 

No comments:

Post a Comment