Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- A doctor on 9 things that could go wrong with the new vaccines. My worry is that #3 and #9 somehow get combined.
- After the pandemic, a pile of IOU's. The pandemic has caused $12 TRILLION in new debt worldwide.
- Cool - Cell signaling technologies. This could easily be hosted at an art gallery.
- John le Carre has passed aged 89. The Russia House is an under-rated book of his and his The Tailor of Panama his most fun.
- The American Medical Association rescinds previous statement against prescription of hydroxychloroquine. Did the science change or the political situation?
- "This is obviously not good" is the understatement of the decade.
Post a Comment