Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- NYC restaurant owners ban Andrew Cuomo. Restaurant owners in Mass should do the same to Charlie Baker.
- Physicists measure the shortest unit of time to date - just 247 zeptoseconds. That's the time it takes for a photon to cross a hydrogen molecule.
- Researchers have achieved sustained long-distance quantum teleportation. One of the fist steps in the future of computing.
- Multi-screening may mess with your memory. Multi-tasking is an awful habit.
- Found myself fascinated by this new car. But at about $200,000 I had no desire to own one or even drive one. (HT Execupundit)
Post a Comment