Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Forget New Year's resolutions and conduct a "Past Year Review" instead
- Steven Pressfield: Don't look back and don't look down
- I don't like the NHL's new divisions. Putting the Canadiens and Bruins in separate divisions is like putting the Yankees and Red Sox in different divisions. Like spitting on league history.
- The third leading cause of death in the US is medical errors. This isn't new news.
- Interesting - everything you might think you know about MSG is wrong
- Reminder that the New York Times has always been unreliable
For the NHL it is a sacrilegious split to be sure, but unavoidable in light of Canadian immigration requirements.ReplyDelete
The league could have done the same thing MLB did when they had Toronto relocate to the US for the season. If no fans are allowed anyway - what's the difference between the Canadiens playing in Montreal or Maine?
It's like they are trying to make the league more unattractive on purpose. Sure I sympathize with players being away from their families for the season but how many Bruins players are from Canada and are separated from their families for the season.
I think it's crap.
I'm sure that was considered, but doing so would reduce the size of the "Canadian" division to only 6 and force one other to have nine - unwieldy scheduling , that.ReplyDelete