Friday, December 04, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Think it would have been hilarious if the scientists and doctors of the world got together and said that the biggest risk for catching COVID is picking your nose... Peeve of mine - why is it every time you're in a restaurant or a bar reading a book as soon as you get a few pages in they always seem to dim the lights "for atmosphere." Like they were waiting around for you to come in and crack a book. Good thing I can read in the dark... Foul Grunting would be a good name for a Pogues cover band (I kid)... One of my weaknesses is I can't pass up a local library that's having a book sale. Just bought a new bookcase and already its full... Something I didn't think I'd see - a guy hitchhiking in the cold of a December Vermont day - during a pandemic. Guessing he was counting on someone he knew picking him up... I need to think more about the word Exquisite - also want to make more things in my life match the definition(s) of that word... 

No comments:

Post a Comment