Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Top 5 - Movies Written by Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich

I watched The Thin Man again last night but before hand I read the details about the movie on IMDB.com. Two things surprised me even though I've seen the movie half a dozen times already.

First - I never realized that was Cesar Romero playing the role of Chris Jorgenson. Never caught that before.

Second - I never realized just how good the husband and wife writing tandem of Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich was. They have some all-time great movies to their credit - so much so that I decided to make them the subject of this mornings top 5 list. Without further ado - here are what I consider the top 5 movies with screen plays by Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich.

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Thin Man
3. Father of the Bride
4. The Diary of Ann Frank
5. After the Thin Man

No comments:

Post a Comment