Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Heh Heh - Man wakes up from coma in Trump's America (HT American Digest)

- Major Taylor should be better known in American culture and history. (I've posted this before but the point still stands)

- Steven Pressfield - Resistance wakes up with me. Great advice.

- 52 things I know at 52 (HT Execupundit)

- Near Earth asteroids continue to be a much bigger threat than climate change ever will be.

- What happens when you go without alcohol for 28-days? I'm about to find out firsthand as I'm doing my own version of Sober October. I'm giving up alcohol and trying to stick to a intermittent fast schedule  of only eating between the hours of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm for the month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment