Sunday, October 13, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Yahoo! offered to buy Facebook in July 2006 for $1 billion. Can you imagine how different our society would be today if that offer was accepted?... Beautiful women wearing nothing (but milk)... Maybe its just me but I consider the TV remote to be a much bigger invention than sliced bread... Who knew? Erwin Schrodinger didn't even own a cat... If I were Joe Biden's campaign advisor I'd tell him to blame all those Ukrainian shenanigans on the Dukes... Hypothetical - if Xi Jinping invites the NBA Champion team to a celebratory dinner in China does that NBA team dare refuse the invite? I know I said "hypothetical" but I just as easily could have said "hypocritical"... I can't understand why no NFL team hasn't picked up former Patriots punter Ryan Allen. He's one of the best punters in the game. That he's still unemployed is mystifying...

No comments:

Post a Comment