Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

See drinking is good for you! Those quotes are from this medical study... My new motto in life is - Earning, Burning, Learning or Having Fun. The burning refers to calories (exercise) and I find it a nice little way to remind myself not to waste time... Reminder why people usually point their hyperbolic pronouncements toward the young. Because older people like me remember when the Democrats used a slogan like "Vote or Die" BACK IN 2004! Yeah - nobody friggin died because they didn't vote...  Was it just me or did everyone confuse Marge Schott and Madeline Albright? Just me?...  "You have to be odd to be number one." - Dr. Seuss (love that quote on so many levels)... Maybe the Oakland / Las Vegas Raiders are (much) better than people expected. Maybe Antonio Brown made a (huge) mistake in shooting his way out of town...

No comments:

Post a Comment