Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Saying What You Believe.

I'm highly amused by this stunt. Bravo to whoever thought it up.

Even funnier are the people who try to explain why the sign may be offensive to them. Without their "woke" talking points many in Bluest Blue Massachusetts are left confused about what they believe and what they can say.

I can easily say that the Catholic Church is wrong about birth control and same-sex marriage. See nothing difficult about that. Doesn't make me anti-Catholic.

But then again I think for myself. And have no problem stating publicly what I believe. Islam is wrong about women - see not that freaking hard to say.

That task seems much more difficult for those who can't or won't think for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Islam is wrong about women. But so are we. Reality is somewhere in between the two extremes. But you may notice that Islamic families have children, and ours don't.

    ReplyDelete