Thursday, January 21, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Introducing Wokeyleaks. Good stuff! I hope this becomes a regular thing. 

This is awesome!

- The world needs a real investigation into the origins of Covid-19. Agree 100%. But I also know that a real investigation will never happen because China will not allow it.

Morgan Housel - Two Worlds: So much prosperity. So much skepticism. Interesting post with many great insights. This one really caught my attention: "Adjusted for inflation, the two stimulus packages passed in the last nine months are roughly equal to what we spent fighting World War II over four years." Wow! 

- Interesting things are happening in Russia. Went with "interesting" because "scary" seemed too much.

- Heh Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment