Saturday, January 30, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes that I hope may resonate with you.

"I have as much authority as the Pope.I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin

"Do one thing today that makes tomorrow easier. Repeat." - Shane Parrish

"But I will accept any rules you feel necessary for your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them, if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

"Gratitude is the wine of the soul. Go on. Get drunk!" - Rumi

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet." - William Gibson

"I went to the doctor and told him 'my penis was burning.' He said, 'that just means someone is talking about it.'" - Gary Shandling

"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." - Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment