Friday, January 14, 2005

Mooning

I'm sorry but I'm worked up over the "faux" mooning by Randy Moss but I'm not worked up for the reason you might think.

Did I think that what Moss did was a disgrace? No. Not really.

When I wrestle with my son and he gets away - sometimes he wiggles his butt at me as a way of saying "nana nana boo boo - you can't get me". Sure it's childish but there's no malicious intent. Just the same with Moss. Sure it was childish but there was no malicious intent.

Moss got fined $10,000 for his actions. That same weekend Jets linebacker Eric Barton tried to take off Chargers QB Drew Brees head with a forearm shot and he was fined just $7,500. So the "pretend" act with no malicious intent got fined more than the real act that was malicious in its very nature. Ridiculous.

Last night I went to see In Good Company - a movie that is rated PG-13 because of sexual content and drug references. In the movie the Dennis Quaid character moons the guests at his surprise 52nd birthday party. Why is there no mention of this nudity in the rating? Maybe because it's no big deal? Yeah probably. Dennis Quaid's pasty white ass doesn't even deserve mention because it was no big deal.

Butt Randy Moss pretending to show his black ass is outrageous? Please.

I remember years ago when Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster teamed up in the movie Tough Guys. In the movie Kirk Douglas mooned the police and all the critics thought it was just great.

The hypocrisy being spewed over the Randy Moss "Moon" Dance is just disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment