Saturday, January 01, 2005

News Years Day Flotsam and Jetsam

Happy New Year everyone!.... Yesterday I had 200 visitors to this site which isn't unusual. What is unusual is that at least half of them came here looking for naked pictures of Lauren Jackson. If you want to see what she looks like naked click here (as an aside - when I first clicked on that site I had The Clash's Magnificent Seven playing on my PC and just as I looked at the pictures of Lauren - Joe Strummer yelled out "Magnifcent!" - I couldn't agree more)... It's been over 2 years since we lost Joe Strummer and I still miss him... Last night I went to bed at 11:00 but woke up at 3:00 and couldn't fall back to sleep until about 6:00 this morning. That's the second time in a week that's happened to me.... So Tino Martinez signed with the Yankees. I know the emotional lift Tino will add to the team but lets be honest - he couldn't even hold the firstbase job in Tampa Bay last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment