Friday, March 06, 2009

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

You know - I would never even think about parking in a handicapped parking space. I would rather walk a mile in the parking lot instead. But I don't think twice about using a handicapped bathroom stall. That just occurred to me as strange today... You have a story about Canadian baseball and the nickname stubby - so I thought for sure that the story would be about Matt Stairs. I was wrong... Pedro Martinez as a closer? I know it worked for Eckersley and Smoltz but Pedro as closer at this point in his career just doesn't fell right... Albert "Face-stomper" Haynesworth was involved in a car accident that left a man who was minding his own business disabled. Haynesworth apparently was weaving in and out of traffic in his 2008 black Ferrari when he clipped the car being driven by another driver. Reading the thread made me angry towards Haynesworth but slowly a feeling that Haynesworth will end up broke, broken, alone and disgraced overcame me. I get the feeling that Haynesworth's whole life will eventually be a car-wreck. And we won't be able to turn away...

No comments:

Post a Comment