Thursday, March 26, 2009

Godless Journalists

Heh heh - I got a good chuckle from this piece on last night's Notre Dame / Kentucky game;
Asked about how he feels about all the judgment he’s facing after posing a 40-27 record in two seasons at Kentucky, [Billy] Gillispie said: “There’s only one judgment I’ll ever be concerned about, and I hope I pass that judgment. That’s the only one I’ll ever be concerned about, and I’m really proud that that’s the only judgment that will ever have a real affect on me, and I hope I pass that one with flying colors.”

Gillispie declined to answer when asked whose judgment he was referring to, saying it was obvious.
To be fair to the AP writer - there is a slight chance that Gillispie was referring to either his wife or Tim Tebow.

No comments:

Post a Comment