Saturday, August 08, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

 Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Two years ago at about this time Tesla stock dropped below $300 a share. Talk about missed opportunities... Travel mugs are basically sippy cups for adults... People with those "coexist" bumper stickers are usually the worst drivers on the road. How about learning to coexist with the other cars on the road then you can make your political statements... Friend left his laptop open and walked away so I added "Author 'Harry Potter and the Cave of Pleasures' Erotic Fan Fiction" to his business email signature. I'm sure he'll notice in a week or two... A reminder of one of the dumber "hot takes" which went along with Tesla's stock dipping below $300 a share. Also a reminder that Tesla will never advertise in Road & Track... Scott Peterson was sentenced to death in 2004 for killing his wife Laci. He's still on death row! Get it over with already! I'm sorry but I can't help but feel that if this fuck dies of natural causes it will be like he got away with it... Just kidding about my friend's laptop (or was I?)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment