Friday, January 01, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If it was called the Narcissism of Small Differences instead of Facebook - how many people would use it? Which name is actually a more accurate description of the "service?"... The wife of Moses was Zipporah. It is amazing how lost to history she has become. We really know zip about Zipporah... If you're looking for something to watch - really liked the prison flick Shot Caller with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister from Game of Thrones). The movie's on Neflix... Polish Lobsters would be a good name for a band... Not really into New Year's resolutions but what I do instead is a form of behavior modification. I had found myself drinking too much so I'm giving up alcohol for the month of January. For February I will be taking the month off from social media (Twitter and Instagram). And in March I'll be giving up coffee. I'll decide on what other behavior modifications I want to do from there... 

1 comment:

  1. I get dry January (I'm doing it too). Giving up social media is a good idea as well, but giving up coffee - that's going too far!

    ReplyDelete