Monday, October 18, 2021

How Daniel Craig Got His James Bond Bod

Interesting look at how Daniel Craig made a commitment to have the best "James Bond" body of all-time (sorry Sean Connery). 

It came down to commitment, a good trainer and proper diet. Those are three things everyone could access - maybe not to the same degree but then again most people are just trying to live a healthier life not look spectacular on film.

Still haven't seen the latest Bond movie (and not sure if I'll end up seeing it in the theaters). 

2 comments:

  1. Don't bother. A) it's terrible B) Craig is a lying closet case who is a few weeks from being outed (note his preemptive admission this week 'AMONG OTHER REASONS I go to gay bars cause straights get too fight-y cause I'm such a man man they all want a piece a me and please don't ask what my other reasons are" (slight, slight paraphrase)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's just sending signals he'd like to play the new bisexual Superman.

    ReplyDelete