Friday, September 02, 2022

Top 5 - Changes for September

 

Should have posted this yesterday, but all's good. Anyway - here's my five daily habits I'm working on in September.

1. Dr. Weil's 4-7-8 breathing technique. Originally heard about this on the Tim Ferriss podcast and will try doing it twice daily for the month to see what results I get.

2. I'm going to try to cut down from three cups of coffee in the morning to just two cups. These are big cups. My three cups are normally three-quarters of pot of coffee. Cutting down to just half a pot seems about right.

3. I'm adding some supplements back into my daily routine. I stopped taking Vitamin D and Omega 3 supplements for the summer. Now time to add these back into the morning regiment.

4. I'm adding ERG rowing to my Tuesday and Thursday workouts before I swim laps. Just 5-minutes but I'll see how far I get (so far 1,054 meters). Maybe in October I'll increase to 6-minutes.

5. Every day I'm going to tell myself that I'm the happiest person in Worcester. Got the idea from this Michael Lewis quote. Let's see how that works on my mindset.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment