Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Morning observations while I have my morning coffee...

Heh heh - the pitching staff of the Florida Marlins is hitting .286 with 3 runs scored, 1 HR and 4 RBI. Alex Rodriguez is hitting .257 with 10 runs, 3 HR and 5 RBI... I know I've missed my georgaphy lessons these past two days but I'll resume tonight with Greenland... Danny Ainge as a GM will make his reputation in the next 12 months by hiring a coach, having his first draft and managing the team's cap while signing free agents. Ainge can either follow in the path of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale as GM's or he can become the next Isiah Thomas (a very scary thought). I have to give Ainge the benefit of the doubt (hey I would take Jiri Welsh straight up over Antoine Walker right now). I'm sorta rooting for Dennis Johnson to get the coaching job. Bring back the Celtic mystique... I've said it before - the Red Sox are in first place and they haven't even started to hit yet (.251 as a team)...

No comments:

Post a Comment