Friday, March 03, 2006

Glitter Gets 3-Years

According to a Reuters report - pedophile Gary Glitter who is best known for the glam-rock song Rock and Roll Part 2 (the “Hey!” song) has been sentenced to three years in prison by a Vietnamese court for molesting 2 young girls aged 10 and 11.

I have two wishes regarding Glitter.

The first is that stadiums and arenas stop playing his damn song and stop putting money into his pocket by doing so. It was royalties from that damn song that made Glitter’s globe trotting pedophile lifestyle possible. Arena and team owners should be shamed into banning his damn song.

Secondly – I sincerely wish that Gary Glitter gets a good dose of prison justice. And if that means he gets killed in prison – well that would be just fine by me.

If I were in charge of Glitter’s punishment – I would have him thrown into the sea with a millstone around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment