Sunday, March 26, 2006

NCAA Picks

Here's my thoughts (for what they're worth) on today's March Madness matchups.

UConn -8.5 vs George Mason - this is basically a home game for George Mason and I think that's a huge factor. I also think that most of the money bet on this game is expected to come in on the UConn side (losts of boosters with lots of disposable income in the Nutmeg State) which means that the line is actually higher than what the experts predict. These two reason plus the fact that I think that UConn plays down or up to the level of their competition make me think we will have a low scoring game that will be tighter than 8.5 points. I'm taking George Mason and the points.

Villanova -1.5 vs Florida - This is a coin flip of a game but my gut tells me take the more experienced coach and the points. I'm taking Florida and the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment