Monday, February 01, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Is it bad that of the Jews I don't know personally the three that have had the most impact on me have been Albert Einstein, Jerry Seinfeld and Ben Grimm (the Thing from the Fantastic Four). No idea what made me think of this... And the award for the worst movie name ever goes to... Who knew? General George Patton was also an Olympic athlete. He placed fifth in the modern pentathlon (swimming, riding, fencing, running, and shooting) at the 1912 Olympic Games... Breast Milk Cheese would be a good name for an all female punk Barry Manilow cover band... Big Harry Potter fan so I still get a kick out of this... If I ever have to fill in a form that asks for my preferred pronoun I'm going to write in "Sugar Ray" because why not?... Pretty much agree with VDH here (except for the part about the 25th Amendment - I think the Democrats may be the ones to push that angle)..When people ask "how are you?" Or "how you doing?" I'm going to answer "I'm aggressively happy" and leave them wondering just what the hell that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment